This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: Cygwin/XFree86 - No longer associated with XFree86.org
- From: Alan Hourihane <alanh at fairlite dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Cc: devel at xfree86 dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:45:42 +0000
- Subject: Re: Cygwin/XFree86 - No longer associated with XFree86.org
- References: <3F9D4948.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 11:35:20AM -0500, Harold L Hunt II wrote:
> 6) Alternatives are being evaluated for hosting Cygwin/XFree86 code in
> CVS. Hosts that can provide CVS commit access for at least five
> Cygwin/XFree86 developers will be given priority.
I thought you already had the CVS for Cygwin/XFree86 sorted out, by
using what you'd already setup in http://sf.net/projects/xoncygwin ?
You and Alexander Gottwald (and myself) have already been using this for
quite some time now. Couldn't you give Kensuke et al commit access there rather
than seeking out yet another repository ?