freetype2, fontconfig, and rebuild of dependent packages coming shortly

Just wanted to drop a note for anyone that saw the updates on the site that indicate that the above was released today around 13:55 EST.

I ran into an issue at the last minute when I looked at the LessTif rebuild and realized that it was not using freetype and fontconfig because it was looking in /usr/X11R6/bin for freetype-config and fontconfig-config, when freetype-config has moved to /usr/bin and fontconfig-config was will altogether.

Looks like I have a little more work to do to get this setup properly.

A release of the new freetype2 and fontconfig packages, as well as a rebuild of all dependent packages, will be coming later tonight. Please be patient.