Re: XWin.exe.stackdump

I don't know the context of the problem. Sounds like you are working on building IceWM?

Harold

Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:

Does it help ?
http://pervalidus.port5.com/tmp/XWin.exe.stackdump

I got it with all latest packages while shutdowning the server
running my latest IceWM build (the first with working
fontconfig support (--enable-gradients --enable-antialiasing).
A month ago it'd just crash at startup with the above options
enabled, but the stackdump was from IceWM. It never crashed
without them.

waiting for X server to shut down ..........

xinit: X server slow to shut down, sending KILL signal.

waiting for server to die ...

xinit: Can't kill server

[1]+ Done startx

I couldn't reproduce it. Can the window manager cause it ?