Re: New package: xwinclip-1.2.0-1

Jordi,

Jordi Vila wrote:

Harold L Hunt II <huntharo@msu.edu> wrote in 3FA0B3EE.7010500@msu.edu:">news:3FA0B3EE.7010500@msu.edu:

The xwinclip-1.2.0-1 package has been updated in the Cygwin distribution.

Have you posted this new package? The -clipboard option does not work. Currenty I'm starting xwin using the following command line:

Yeah, it is up there, here is one mirror that has it:

http://mirrors.rcn.net/pub/sourceware/cygwin/release/XFree86/xwinclip/

start XWin -multiwindow -clipboard

It works flawlessly, but without clipboard integration between windows-2000 and XWindows.

Really? Check /tmp/XWin.log, or bzip2 it and send it in.

I used to solve this issue using xwinclip, but in the latest revision, the XFree-xwinclip package has been removed from the distribution.

The XFree86-xwinclip package was renamed to xwinclip. It is still in the 'XFree86' package category. Try another mirror if it has not shown up yet.