Re: Default Mouse Pointer is Wrong

Hi,
Colin Harrison suggested long time ago to add the following line to the end
of your startxwin.bat file:
xsetroot -cursor_name left_ptr -fg white -bg black
This will change the default mouse from an x to a white arrow.

An unrelated question to harold Hunt:
Why if one uses mwm as the window manager and one invokes xclock it does not
have a frame and can't be moved?
xterm, rxvt, xeyes, etc all have frames and can be moved.

1068040438.32389.16.camel@whiplash.planetfurry.com">news:1068040438.32389.16.camel@whiplash.planetfurry.com...