This is the mail archive of the mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.

Re: Can't type in login window via XDMCP

I have been told on this list that it "shouldn't" (or was it "doesn't"?) make a difference, however, when logging into an RH8 box, I *had* to put the -query as the last element on the line. Try this to see if it makes any difference (you seem to be having somewhat different problems, thus I am not sure...)

c:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\xwin -from -query

The other thing I wonder about is fonts. I am ignorant on the subject, but is there a chance that not all the fonts needed are being loaded (on either end?)