Re: [Dri-devel] security, cvs, was Re: interface bindings of x-server

ssh uses IP4:127.0.0.1, and as many times as ppl have asked for unix socket support it has allways
been denied.  -nolisten tcp is something for the distros to set up, it should be *usable by
default.

* Meaning all non-devel features on and nothing extra for the user to do.