Re: FW: I've given up on XF86, can' t make my AltGr keys work

"Alexander Gottwald" <Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote in
message news:<Pine.LNX.4.55.0311211530530.10827@lupus.ago.vpn>...
> Henrik Schultz wrote:
>
> > I simply don't have the time to dig down into the intricacies of how
> > keyboard maps, keysyms, etc. relate, and I seem unable to find
problem
> > descriptions in the FAQ or mailinglist archives that mach my
problem, nor is
> > there a step-by-step list to guide one through a problem solving
process.

> > I'm sure you have a fine product, but I guess I'll just have to dish
out
> > money on a Hummingbird license or whatever... sigh!
>
> I'm sorry to hear.
>
> If someone could donate an old sparc or HP-UX machine I'd be willing
> debug the problems with xdmcp, fonts and keyboardlayouts with those
machines.

> bye
>     ago

I wonder if this could be reproduced with Solaris-86?  I believe it is
still freely downloadable.  Do you have an extra PC you could install it
on?

(Or were you just hoping someone would give you a sparc? :-)

Cary