Re: FW: I've given up on XF86, can' t make my AltGr keys work

Benjamin Riefenstahl wrote:

> > If someone could donate an old sparc or HP-UX machine I'd be willing
> > to debug the problems with xdmcp, fonts and keyboardlayouts with
> > those machines.
>
> Wouldn't it be enough to get a temporary SSH account on a Sparc
> machine to reproduce this and debug the X server side?

For the testing I need a machine where I have full (root) access. Maybe the
yearly "our-university-sells-old-hardware-auction" has some HP-UX boxes.

Anyway, such a sparc or HP-UX would be a nice donation *g*

bye
    ago
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723