Re: Compiling SNNS (Stuttgart Neural Network Simulator) or usingv.4.2binaries

Nevermind... that was a silly question.

Harold

Lou Cyphre wrote:

Answering to Harold: my system is mounted in binary mode.
Anyway that doesn't seem to be the cause for that crash: looks like that the first operation done in floating point (so I suspect) brings the application in an unstable state -- after reading the file that causes the syntax error I can still do other tasks in the user interface, "for a while".

I'm sorry to be so approximative about this issue: the program itself is quite large, to investigate.
What I hoped was to find someone who did it already, to "steal" his/her experience on this... while maybe I will have to manage it myself, unless not switching to the Java version of SNNS.
Thanks again for reading and helping.

Lou