Re: Can´t open remote-X-Apps on my local windows-machine :-(

Hi Alexander,

http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/faq/cygwin-xfree-faq.html#q-ssh-no-x11forwarding

thanx for this link :-) anything works fine .... but there is another problem:
Always when I try to start wmaker on my windows box (X is running, startet
with X & in a cygwin -shell) I get an error like this:

wmaker warning: /home/Oliver Brandt/GNUstep/Defaults/ directory created with def
ault configuration.
TIFFReadDirectory: Warning, /usr/X11R6/share/WINGs/Images.tiff: unknown field wi
th tag 317 (0x13d) encountered.
wmsetbg warning: could not open domain file /home/Oliver Brandt/GNUstep/Defaults
/WindowMaker
wmsetbg warning: could not open domain file /home/Oliver Brandt/GNUstep/Defaults
/WindowMaker
wmaker fatal error: got signal 11

TIFFReadDirectory: Warning, /usr/X11R6/share/WINGs/Images.tiff: unknown field wi
th tag 317 (0x13d) encountered.

Perhaps you can help me again :-) Because, if I don´t have a windowmaker, I can´t
resize my X-applications and I can´t move them in my X-window on my windows-
box :-(

Regards Olli

--
icq: 172670232