RE: compiling DDD - "cygcheck ddd.exe" attached.

If the attachment doesn't fly, I'll resend as text.

This particular cygXm-2.dll it mentions I built myself, using the script
from the
lesstif source package, when I was trying to run some other problem
(specifically,
I was concerned about mixing 3.2 build libraries based on some other mailing
list
posts) down - I can reinstall the default from setup, but it should be the
same.

-Richard Campbell.