Re: Cygwin - KDE

kevin.lawton@bt.com wrote:

My apologies in advance if this is considered to be 'off topic' for this list. I have heard rumour that it is possible to run the KDE desktop under Cygwin and wondered if anyone had any knowledge of this - experience or just a pointer to some details. Any help would be much appreciated. TIA
Kevin. P.S.: Please feel free to reply to me personally if you don't want to clutter the list up with traffic like this - at: kevin_dot_lawton_at_bt_dot_com

kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net has all the details you need. it works great. they have a mailing list if you need any more help.
replying to the list so everyone else knows they don't need to mail you.
david