Re: -nounixkill doesn't seem to work (Was Re: Ctrl-Alt-Backspace)

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

> Well, technically, adding "-nounixkill" to the XWin.exe parameter list
> should do it, but it doesn't work for me.  When I open an XWin session on
> a Win2k SP3 machine, Ctrl-Alt-Backspace still happily kills the server,
> even with -nounixkill.  The command I used to start the X server was

add the option -unixkill. This will ask you indstead of just killing the
server.

The problem is that the 4.3 release of XFree binds the killing of the server
to the keycode "TerminateServer". There is currently no way to override this
but you can remove that binding from keycode 22.

 xmodmap -e "keycode 22 = BackSpace"

bye
    ago
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723