This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Xwin freezes when IE6 crashes...
- From: "Kris Thielemans" <kris dot thielemans at csc dot mrc dot ac dot uk>
- To: "Cygwin-Xfree" <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:25:20 -0000
- Subject: Xwin freezes when IE6 crashes...
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
I've recently upgraded to IE6 sp1 and encounter the following strange thing.
Occasionally, IE6 crashes when I open a new web page (not always, but
anyway, this is not an IE list). However, when this happens, my XFree
session is 'frozen'. Clicking on its icon on the task bar doesn't bring it
to the foreground. It doesn't refresh anymore etc. Killing IE doesn't help
Nothing much you anyone can do about this I guess, but it's pretty weird,