This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
cygwin as X client
- From: HZhou at lbl dot gov
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:30:53 -0500
- Subject: cygwin as X client
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Now I am on trip, the computer in my offcie is cygwin/win2000. I opened the ssh and apache server.
The computer I used now is a linux system. I sshed to
my cygwin and want to use xterm. But it gave the error
xterm Xt error: Can't open display:
But I can use xterm on cygwin locally.
I sshed with the parameter -X,
and I browsered the mail archives, I didn't find help
I only wanted to use the Xapplication and I should be
able to do so for I can use it locally. What is going
Your kind help will be greatly appreciated.