function keys not working in DDD

Hi all,

I just installed ddd manually and it all works.  The thing that was missing
before was lesstif. I had the 0.93.91-2 while 0.93.91-4  was needed.  Thanks
Harold for the binaries.  I did have to do a fresh cygwin install though.

It seems to run fine, but I can't see to use any of the keyboard shortcuts.
Like F5 or F6 to use the step/next operation.  The alphabetic part (a,f,b,1,2,3)
works fine, but not that function keys.  I don't think the alt works either as I
could not get quick access to the menu.  I couldn't find anything on google or
cygwin site about it.

Is this a common problem with ddd?  Is there some cygwin keyboard mapping file
that needs to be have the function keys defined?

Thanks,

Yamin

This mail sent through www.mywaterloo.ca