Re: Proper attribution of patches

Thomas Dickey wrote:

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003, Eric Anholt wrote:

[snip]

announcement of new packages with those changes reflects the author
correctly.  I don't see Harold Hunt asking for his name to be on the
patch in any way, only the patch's author's name (the "members of the
Cygwin/X community" in the original mail).

tsk - you ought to read those mailing list postings more critically.

Are you prepared to cite evidence that I asked for my name to be on the patch? If not, that is libel and I am asking you to stop.

The only responsible thing for you to do would be to correct the
ChangeLog to attribute it to the patch's author.

done.

That was easy, wasn't it?