Cygwin/X Website Redesigned

I have completed a redesign of the Cygwin/X website:

http://xfree86.cygwin.com/

The site looks better now and I added a "Featured Screenshots" section to the top of the home page in an attempt to hook new users more quickly :)

I have also completed a read-through of most of the content on the site and made corrections, deletions, and additions where appropriate. There was a lot of out-of-date information on the site. Some information may still be incorrect or out-of-date and I would appreciate any pointers when you come across such information.

Let me know what you think.