Re: Re: xserv 4.3.0-29 Alt Gr Problem is gone

Harold,

thanks for your immediate help. I did as you suggested and it worked out fine for me:

XWin 4.3.0-29 is now running AND there is no problem with Alt-Gr anymore.

Thanks to you and all the people providing the great cygwin stuff

Happy New Year

Christoph