Re: Clipboard configuration

Ãyvind,

Ãyvind Harboe wrote:

A good configuration option is no configuration option :-)

Is there any reason not to make -clipboard default for XWin once the current round of changes are out of the door?

In the past xwinclip crashed intermittantly and it clobbered the clipboard, so -clipboard not being default made sense.

I have already been thinking about it.

I'll eventually make -clipboard the default and add a -noclipboard option to disable it.

That is what we have typically done for all features that newly reach stabililty.