Clipboard (-33) report

Hi,

I've been playing around with the new clipboard support on a Solaris9 x86 box. I've been experimenting with the XDMCP stuff (box is running dtlogin).

Seems to work fine when I login into gnome2. I can copy and paste fine from windows to the XDMCP session fine, and vice versa. Works fine if I launch multiple XDMCP sessions running gnome2, can copy and paste between them, and to/from windows.

What doesn't work is when in CDE, whether multiple sessions or only a single session is getting run. I also can't copy in dtlogin, but I don't know whether this is because the widgets don't support copy, or because of the problems in cde.

If I run gedit in CDE I can copy from that though, but can't copy if I run dtmail under gnome. So I'm assuming the clipboard client isn't getting clobbered, is this likely to be related to clipboard only supporting the PRIMARY selection?

Jeremy
Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime