Re: xserv 4.3.0-29 Alt Gr Problem is gone

Sorry, setxkbmap doesn't work, not even in the xterm that is started by cygwin itself using startxwin.bat.

Defining keys with xmodmap by hand works and xmodmap -pk gives you than the output with the third definition (= AltGr definition) of a key.

What should I do with the cygwin X-window system to get it running well?

Regards, H.