Re: Geomview compilation under cygwin ...

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, B. Marchand wrote:

> Warning: XmManager ClassInitialize: XmeTraitSet failed
> Error: attempt to add non-widget child "DropSiteManager" to parent
> "Geomview" which supports only widgets.

This is an Cygwin X issue.  Please see http://cygwin.com/lists.html so you
can direct you questions to the proper audience.  I have directed this
response there.

Your installation is out-of-date, or you used a stale mirror.  Please
search the cygwin-xfree archives if you need more information.  The
resolution for this error message is there several times (ie. Use setup to
update from an up-to-date mirror and possibly recompile cleanly.)

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer