Using startx script without opening cygwin bash command window

Hello all,

    I am currently using Cygwin/XFree86 and loving it.  I've compiled IceWM
and have been happily using that to make my life heaver here at work where
we have a big messy mixture of Windows and Linux boxes.

    My question is this... I currently open Cygwin's bash shell window and
type startx to start up my X server.  (I use the windowless option to avoid
the ugly background.)  But this leaves me with a bash shell that I don't
use.  I use my X shell windows.  Is there a way to start the X server with
all the options I am currently getting via my startx script without opening
a bash shell window?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Wil