RE: Redrawing problems with MSVDM

I am the one who wrote the original message.  Unfortunately, time
available/annoyance ratio has not been high enough for me to do anything
about it yet.  It was working fine until a bug fix was made to tweak a
redrawing problem on one screen.  At that time, moving between two virtual
desktops stopped working. I am guessing that if you check the timing of my
original message and check the window drawing based bug fixes around that
time, you will find the code that is the problem.  Then what has to be done
is fixing this without rebreaking what was fixed by that repair.

Until you do so, if you have multiple windows up and go to another virtual
window, when you come back either move the (now empty) window a little or
minimize it and then bring it back.  Either one will restore what is on the
window.

-Andy