xfree86-xserv 4.3.0-43 problem

Hi,
I recently updated xserv to 4.3.0-43, I run it in -multiwindow -clipboard
modes.
I started to have a problem: if a xterm is maximized and I switch to another
window, when I return to the xterm it is completely white, without anything
else. Things return normal when I double click on the window bar and the
xterm is resized (even if it doesn't return to its original size).
I'm attaching the output of cygcheck.
Thanks for any help and let me know if something else is needed.

Giampaolo