simple problem with 2 monitors

Hello. I've been loocking for any answer in the mailist, but I've no found any usefull data for my problem:

I'm using a laptop with an nvidea, and I usually work with 2 monitors. (1024x768 and other with 1280x1024) I use an extended Desktop: I have in my main monitor the taksbar, but I can move any window to any of the two monitors.

If I exec:

$ XWin.exe -multiwindow -multiplemonitors &

and call any X-application (xterm, by example) the window appears in the main monitor. But if I try to move it to the second monitor, I can't work with it (the window only shows a white rectangle)

I've try with a lot of configurations (with -screen, with and wihtout -multiplemonitors and so on, but I can't get the solution.

So... Can anyone help me?

 Thansk for your help.
						Alberto Sáez