Problems with the right-button.

Hi!

I am using cygwin/x to connect via XDMCP to a server with SunOs 5.7 and CDE
1.3.4, working as a management server with the graphical application
"Openview Operations for Solaris" to manage a Regional Corporative Network.

The mouse right-button (button 3) works fine over the CDE desktop and the
title bars, displaying the contextual menus, but inside the windows (xterm,
Openview windows,...) it does not work (no contextual menu), but I need this
functionality!!!

Can anybody help me?

Regards,
Gonzalo Cano.