Re: Problems with the right-button.

Gonzalo,

Just a sanity check:  xterm does not show menus for right
clicks.  You get the font menu by pressing a control key
and right mouse button, for example.

It is better to consult xev program.  What do you get when
you right-click xev window?  Do you get a ButtonPress like
the following?

ButtonPress event, serial 17, synthetic NO, window 0x800001,
    root 0x3a, subw 0x800002, time 12565257, (41,39), root:(47,64),
    state 0x0, button 3, same_screen YES

Takuma Murakami