Re: New windowing code

Øyvind,

Thank you for testing and reporting.

> - To get things to compile, I had to make the attached smallchange.txt

I think that change is not necessary.  I changed the type of
HandleCustomWM_COMMAND from int to Bool in my previous
commit on few days ago.  Is the definition of the function in
winprefs.c typed as Bool?

> - I saw the crash below in the my text mode GDB session when maximizing
> Evolution. Don't know what to make of it.

I cannot reproduce this crash but it can be caused by bad usage
of ConfigureWindow, because I coded it without any document.
Indeed, I really want a document about the function.  Anyway,
could you try the release-45 server distributed via Cygwin
setup and confirm the crash is still there?

> - I was able to resize Evolution window by dragging the upper left
> corner of the window(which is listed as fixed in the posting by Takuma
> Murakami)

Thanks for the positive report.

> - I was not able to reproduce the duplicate windows + wrong offset for
> mouse cursor problem after maximizing Evolution on my second monitor. To
> say that the problem is definitely gone is a bit premature, since the
> problem was intermittant.

Such kind of things are supposed to be fixed.

Takuma Murakami