Z-order problem

I updated to 4.3.0-46 this morning and noticed a problem that I have not
seen in a long time.  The z-order of the x windows in multiwindow mode seem
to get confused.  I think this is only happening if I go to another display
in the MSVDM (MS Virtual Display Manager) and then come back, but I am not
sure.  The behavior is something like this:

Normally, if I have 3 or 4 x windows open and pick one from the menu bar or
click on it, it comes to the top without a problem.  When the problem starts
to happen, what I see are overlapped windows and I cannot necessarily bring
the window I want back to the top.  This was not happening in 4.3.0-44.
Sometimes, I can figure out the correct order to minimize windows and bring
them back up and all is well.  Sometimes, I just have to shut down all the
windows and restart XWin.

I checked XWin.log and nothing was listed after the startup sequence.

- Andy