view these!!

FROM: EZEKWED CHAMBERS
 575 Finchley Road
 London NW3 7BJ
 U.K

 NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST

My name is Mrs.riat austin, a legal practitioner ofEZEKWED CHAMBERS in London and personalrepresentative to Mr. John Ryerson who died on the 9thof february 2002On behalf of the Trustees and ExecutorS of the estateof Late Engr. John Ryerson, I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter toyou by Post was returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you
via your email. I wish to notify you that late Engr. John Ryerson
made you a beneficiary to his will.He left the sum of Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand
Dollars (US$350,000.00 ) to you in the codicil and last testament to his will. This
may sound strange and unbelievable  to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were
nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Engr,
JOHN RYERSON until his death was a former managing director and pioneer staff of a
giant construction company.
       He was a very dedicated religious man who loved to give out. His great philanthropy  earned him numerous awards during his life time. Late Engr. John Ryerson died on the  9th day of February 2002 at the age of 82 years, and his Will is now ready for  execution. Please If I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get
back to me as soon as possible  to enable me execute the Will to conclude my job.
You should forward along yourcurrent telephone and fax number, including your current mailing address. I hope to  hear from you in no distant time.

 Mrs. rita austin(ESQ)
 Ezekwed Chambers.