Cygwin Openbox queries

Hi,
?
I am having trouble with the Cygwin.
?
 I had downloaded and installed the complete suite fo the Cygwin?
 including all the modules for the X Window System.
?
 I am trying to start the X server with Cygwin/X running in Rootless mode?
 with the /openbox/ window manager running locally (one of the screenshots).
?
 However, I have no idea on how to do it. I tried running "openbox" but I?
 got this error saying Connection to X server failed. I had checked the?
 online user guide and searched the internet for any guide but failed.
?
 Do you have any script on how to start the X server with openbox window?
 manager? Any website that I can refer to?
?
 Thank you so much in advance for your help. I really appreciate your help.
?
 Regards,
Jophrey