Re: multiwindow broken?

Daniel Danger Bentley wrote:
I have been having the same problem. Attached is my XWin.log.

To clarify:  2 screens.  Any movement of a window makes it enter a state
where it is all white when on the right screen, and will display normally on
the left screen, except for the cursor.

I miss my rootless, multiwindow display!

Thanks,
Dan

Hmm... maybe Takuma will know something about this since he was recently changing code related to windows not redrawing correctly.

Takuma, any ideas?