This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: multiwindow broken?
- From: Harold L Hunt II <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 23:36:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: multiwindow broken?
- References: <000a01c400d5$f5c68a40$1d5a0c80@mencken>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Daniel Danger Bentley wrote:
I have been having the same problem. Attached is my XWin.log.
To clarify: 2 screens. Any movement of a window makes it enter a state
where it is all white when on the right screen, and will display normally on
the left screen, except for the cursor.
I miss my rootless, multiwindow display!
Hmm... maybe Takuma will know something about this since he was recently
changing code related to windows not redrawing correctly.
Takuma, any ideas?