This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
RE: multiwindow broken?
- From: "Ben Jackson" <jacksob2 at cs dot man dot ac dot uk>
- To: <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 13:44:34 -0000
- Subject: RE: multiwindow broken?
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Bingo. That fixes my problem ;]
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]
On Behalf Of Harold L Hunt II
Sent: 03 March 2004 13:32
Subject: Re: multiwindow broken?
Takuma Murakami wrote:
>>Hmm... maybe Takuma will know something about this since he was recently
>>changing code related to windows not redrawing correctly.
>>Takuma, any ideas?
> I have committed a fix in winAdjustXWindow.
> Takuma Murakami