This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
- From: "Ben Jackson" <jacksob2 at cs dot man dot ac dot uk>
- To: <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 14:54:40 -0000
- Subject: multimonitor question
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Is there any way to specify the default position of new windows when using:
as it stands, my left hand monitor is at a smaller res then the right, and
as the x server put it at 0,0 I have to right click the taskbar and "Move"
the window... this is quite frustrating... is there any solution? Or will I
have to download the 200+MB source tree?