Our site and cygwin.com

Dear owner of www.cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html,

My name is Adam Dicker, and I'm the owner of elvispresley.com. I wanted
to let you know that I've just placed a link to cygwin.com.

You can find the link to your site here:
http://www.elvispresley.com/links.php

I've used this text to link to your site:
"www.cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html"

This is the description I've used for your site:
"Cygwin Information and Installation"

Let me know if you want to change the description of your site.

Thanks for putting such a useful site on the Web! I would really
appreciate it if you could give me a heads up if you move or change
link locations, or if you post any new material that you think my
visitors would be interested in.

A link back to my site would also be nice. :-)

Again, thank you very much for your great web site.

Sincerely,

Adam M. Dicker