Re: X/Cygwin icon proposal

Michael Bax wrote:
What do you think?

Let me play medium...I seeee....yessss... you don't have a black desktop! :) The icon is completely invisible on black background.

And the logo is not smooth, i.e. the line are not of homogeneous thickness.
I suggest that, instead of removing the white specks (which are actually shades of gray to smooth the black lines), you actually make a real white line around the black area.

All in all, I prefer the current icon. And that has nothing to do with the fact that I made it. No, definitely not! ;)

Anyway, attached is one with a real white line around it. Some may like it better. I'm 50-50 between the current one and the one attached.

Nahor

image/icon