Re: XWin Architecture

<snip>

Something isn't right here. I haven't seen Objective C in the miext/rootless code and it is compiled with gcc, not an Objective C compiler... are you sure you are looking at a publically released version of the code for all platforms? I just took a look at rootlessWindow.c and it reads like straight C to me. There may be a few files that are conditionally compiled for Mac OS/X that use Objective C, in which case you could ignore those.

Harold

Sorry didn't explain - I was trying to understand the code in hw/darwin - which I think uses miext/rootless to implement their X server.

Jeremy