Re: uxterm from xterm-185-2 not working and Unicode related crachesfrom xterm

I'm preparing xterm-185-3 right now using --enable-wide-chars.

It wasn't clear to me if I should do this the first time around, so I figured I would just enable it later if it turned out to be needed and worked on Cygwin. Looks like that is the case. :)

Harold