Re: XWin 4.3.0-50 crashes with -multiwindow (ping Earle)

>Thanks for the good debug Fabrizio!

You're welcome!

>The 24bpp icon handling was
>something I never could test: I couldn't find any apps that had
>24bpp icons, all I found were 1- 15-, 16-, or 32-bit ones.
>I was assuming the X server always used a packed format, but
>PixmapBytePad() looks to be the proper way of handling this.
>(Can I ask how you knew?  I did a Google on the macro and didn't
>come up with anything of interest, I only found stuff in the
>header files themselves...)

Actually I only noticed MiGetImage did that, I was not sure it was right.

I tried version 4.3.0-60 and it worked without crashing in 24bpp mode. There
is a minor glitch left: in 24bpp mode, the icon at the upper left corner
has wrong colours, while the colours are right in 16bpp mode. I'm sending
you PNG files to show what's happening.

Congratulations for the great work!

Fabrizio

ADSL Senza Canone 640Kbps:
attivala entro il 31 marzo e avrai GRATIS il costo di adesione,
quello di attivazione e il modem per tutto il 2004.
E per i primi 3 mesi navighi a 1,5 euro l'ora! Affrettati!
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/prodotti/senzacanone/