RE: Antwort: Clipboard fix - Please test

Yep, this stop's things from hanging indefinitely (ie they now only hang for
3 secs) but after the 3 secs it still doesn't paste into the app. This is
only broken for pasting from X->Windows and NOT vice versa. Win->X is fine
(as is X->X) and works a treat, but X->win hangs for 3 seconds ...

I guess this is an improvement, but doesn't resolve the issue of it not
pasting the text.
Here's my XWin.log now:
winClipboardProc - DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.0
winMultiWindowXMsgProc - XOpenDisplay () returned and successfully opened
the display.
winInitMultiWindowWM - XOpenDisplay () returned and successfully opened the
display.
winClipboardProc - XOpenDisplay () returned and successfully opened the
display.
winClipboardWindowProc - WM_DRAWCLIPBOARD - Initializing - Returning.
winProcessXEventsTimeout - Call to select () failed: 0.  Bailing.
winProcessXEventsTimeout - Call to select () failed: 0.  Bailing.
winMultiWindowXMsgProcErrorHandler - ERROR: BadWindow (invalid Window
Parameter)
winMultiWindowXMsgProcErrorHandler - ERROR: BadWindow (invalid Window
parameter)
winMultiWindowXMsgProcErrorHandler - ERROR: BadWindow (invalid Window
parameter)
winMultiWindowXMsgProcErrorHandler - ERROR: BadWindow (invalid Window
parameter)
winProcessXEventsTimeout - Call to select () failed: 0.  Bailing.
winProcessXEventsTimeout - Call to select () failed: 0.  Bailing.
winMultiWindowXMsgProcErrorHandler - ERROR: BadWindow (invalid Window
parameter)
winMultiWindowXMsgProcErrorHandler - ERROR: BadWindow (invalid Window
parameter)
(END)

thanks for looking at this.

Ps: I was copying text from nedit to any windows app, ill try some other
apps and other datatypes.