Re: About box

Earle,

Earle F. Philhower III wrote:

Howdy Harold,

At 01:49 PM 3/26/2004 -0500, Harold wrote:

Earle F. Philhower, III wrote:

...I can submit some simple code that does the overridden windowproc (makes the pointer a little hand when you've over the icon, too!), but don't want to push the issue since it's more of a style than substance issue...

By all means, please just commit code that does blue links in the dialog box. I was aiming to do that and didn't see a way to do it the first time through.

Done, but for some reason the CVS commit list has put me back in the "requires moderator approval" class of user (the last change I did, the commit email came back just fine w/o moderator intervention AFAICT)...

Part of me wonders if our About box and possibly our Exit box should get taskbar entries... without them they are easy to lose behind other windows and then they are difficult to retrieve. What do you think?