proposal for using windows truetype fonts

Hi,
currently I'm trying the xft stuff with windows true type fonts for cygwin/qt
and kde applications and it works really good.

I'm planning to release the next qt/kde releases with xft support enabled.

One thing I have noticed, is that a symbolic link from the windows fonts dir
is required into the X11 front root dir, so I added this link to the
freetype2 postinstall script as seen below, because it looks to me as the
best place to add.

Any comments ?

Ralf

$ cat /etc/postinstall/freetype2.sh
#!/bin/sh

# Create a link to /usr/bin/freetype-config
mkdir -p /usr/X11R6/bin
ln -sf /usr/bin/freetype-config /usr/X11R6/bin/freetype-config

# Create a symbolic link for the windows truetype fonts
ln -sf $SYSTEMROOT/Fonts /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/truetype