XWin initialization error

After installing the Cygwin/X and following the steps at the website
http://x.cygwin.com/docs/ug/using.html, I am getting the following error
message:

Welcome to the XWin X Server
Vendor: The Cygwin/X Project
Release: 6.7.0.0-1

Contact: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com

XWin was started with the following command line:

X :0 -multiwindow -clipboard

ddxProcessArgument - Initializing default screens
winInitializeDefaultScreens - w 1280 h 1024
winInitializeDefaultScreens - Returning
OsVendorInit - Creating bogus screen 0
_XSERVTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.X11-unix should be set to root
winValidateArgs - g_iNumScreens: 1 iMaxConsecutiveScreen: 1
winValidateArgs - Returning.
winCheckDisplayNumber - Cygwin/X is already running on display 0

Fatal server error:
InitOutput - Duplicate invocation on display number: 0.  Exiting.

winDeinitMultiWindowWM - Noting shutdown in progress

I have installed the whole Cygwin package, so there should not be
anything missing. I also checked my fonts and they look like they are
mounted correctly.

What shall I do to start the XWin?

Thanks in advance,
Gokhan