RE: Website changed from HTML 4.01 to XHTML 1.0

I get a DNS server error.

-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com
[mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com]On Behalf Of Harold L Hunt II
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 4:33 PM
To: cygx
Subject: Website changed from HTML 4.01 to XHTML 1.0

I have translated all of the hand-generated files on the Cygwin/X
website (http://x.cygwin.com/) from HTML 4.01 Transitional to XHTML 1.0
Transitional.

I used Tidy UI to do this.  Tidy UI just provides a nice interface in
Windows to HTML Tidy, which cleans up and translates HTML.  Tidy UI can
be obtained here:

http://users.rcn.com/creitzel/tidy.html#tidyui

Let me know if anything seems messed up on the website.  Be aware that
the documentation (FAQ, User's Guide, and Contributor's Guide) are
generated from DocBook and are thus not part of this conversion.