Re: XWinrc Bugs

Oh yeah, I am looking over winprefs.c to see if there is anything
untowards going on elsewhere in it.  Maybe a GDI call somewhere returns
a valid error under W98+ for invalid data or out-of-mem, but under W95
it kills the GDI.  I'll be sure to post any findings, but my time to
look at this is quite limited now...