Re: libc

Darryl Scott wrote:
Hi!

I cannot find any reference to a problem with this in the Cygwin docs, redhat site etc.

Libc has as a standard catgets. But catgets and catopen are absent from the cygwin implementation and gencat and nl_types are not to be found.

So where can I find either the source for these or a technical spec?

I am reluctant to simply incorporate a libc containing these as this may interfere with the workings of Cygwin. True or False?

I have asked this before but received no reply as I guess the question was considered either stupid or off topic. My my perspective the question is neither.
Can I have some input please?

Wrong mailing list. This question has nothing to do with the X Window System.