This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: running netscape fails to open
- From: Alexander Gottwald <alexander dot gottwald at s1999 dot tu-chemnitz dot de>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 00:20:09 +0200 (MEST)
- Subject: Re: running netscape fails to open
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Mon, 19 Apr 2004, Yadin Y. Goldschmidt wrote:
> I found the answer myself by reading previous posts, I have to use -Y
> instead of -X. Still why does xemacs works with -X and netscape doesn't?
check the faq. it describes the difference between -Y and -X and google
will point you to lot to read about trusted and untrusted X11
http://www.gotti.org ICQ: 126018723